Taste of Caring has been rescheduled to
November 2, 2013
Tickets are available
or pay online with your credit card
through the Donations tap above
Unique Auction Items -
- Two Bronco Tickets for Dec. 8, 2013 (vs. Tennessee Titans) Gate10, Sec.100, Row33, Seat 39&40 donated by Larry & Vicky Dooley
- Terry Peak Ski Season Passes for Family of 4 (2 adults & 2 children) donated by Evans Orthodontics Specialties
- Golfers Dream Package - Elks Lodge Golf Course, Hart Ranch Golf Club, Arrowhead Golf Club & Red Rocks Golf Course
- Crazy Horse Memorial - Four people trip to the Arm & Basket (value $746)
- Rapid Precious Metals - Gold coin & Silver Homestake Bar
- Black Hills Chiropractic Massage a Month for a year
- Black Hills Harley Davidson Rental for two
- Jewelry donated by Estate Watch & Jewelry Co.
- 10k White Gold & Channel-Set Round Diamond Huggie Earrings val.$1,400
- 14k White Gold & Tahitian Pearl & Diamond Pendant Necklace val. $1,200
- 14k White Gold, Diamond, and Faceted Blue Topaz Fashion Ring val. $2,200
- 14k White Gold, and Diamond Heart Pendant Necklace val. $1,800
- Beer Party donated by Thad & Michelle Wasson
- Kenny Putnam "John Steinbeck" print
- Rush Hockey tickets (4) and signed team hockey stick
- Edge Sports gift certificates
- Gotta Dance introductory 6 week membership package
- Deb Kjerstad donation of 2 Bath & Body Works baskets
- Pioneer Bank donation of a $100 Dakota Steakhouse gift certificate
- Fairfield Inn & Suites nights stay & WaTiki
- First Gold Hotel & Gaming one night's lodging & dinner for 2
- Thrash's Tatto & Piercing $75 gift certificate
- Riddles necklaces
- Tour the Hills from Air donated by Greg & Pam Scherr
- Park Lane Jewelry donated by Eric & Dawn Neal
and more items to come...........
You can rsvp your reservation and pay by credit card through the above DONATIONS
*Do you have something to donate and help support this fundraiser, please contact us at email@example.com or 605-341-1273
Save the Date....
Kamp for Kids
Family Diabetes Camp
September 5-7, 2014
Email us at
if you are interested in being mailed or emailed a registration or have further questions.
Please consider a donation to our foundation account through the Black Hills Community Foundation. Please click on the following button to donate now!
Diabetes, Incorporated is a non-profit 501(c)(3) public charity. Donations made to Diabetes, Incorporated are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law.
Or donate to our non-profit through the donations tab above. Thank you!
Diabetes, Incorporated provides and facilitates quality education and services for and on behalf of the diabetic community.
Join us on FACEBOOK - Ask to join our group -